- Ensuring that the brands that fall under their domain resonate with current and potential customers.
- Continuously monitor marketing trends and keep a close eye on competitive products in the marketplace.
- Regularly meet with clients and senior management, te deliver reports on brand performance.
- Serve as the point-person for developing, implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities for their particular brand.
- Organize activities events, Campaigns (print, social media, broadcast, etc.) and corporate responsibility programs.
- In charge of than executing marketing campaigns;
- Managing and developing P&L and driving market growth.