Kenya Pipeline Company Limited is looking for suitable candidates to fill the following positions.
1. SENIOR CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER (ONE POST)
Applicants must be between 30-40 years of age and be in possession of a Degree in Social Sciences from a recognized university and a Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication from a recognized institution. Masters in Communication will be an added advantage. In addition they must have served for at least ten (10) years relevant working experience gained from a large organization.
The successful candidate will be expected to monitor daily press coverage and responding strategically, scanning the environment continuously and sending periodic reports on issues that may affect the Company, organizing strategic press conferences whenever appropriate, developing and implementing KPC's media relations policy, organizing media visits to KPC installations and future extensions, facilitating and holding periodic meetings with media houses, producing corporate videos, supplements and adverts on KPC and preparing various speeches.
2. SENIOR ENGINEER I
Applicants must be between 30-40 years of age and be in possession of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university and be registered with the Engineers Registration Board - of Kenya and be corporate member of the Institute of Engineers of Kenya or Professional Engineering body recognized by the institution.
In addition, they must have served for at least ten (10) years relevant working experience gained from a large organization and have thorough knowledge of safety regulations.
The successful candidate will coordinate design, installation and general maintenance activities of the system in the area of specialization. He will assist in the formulation and review of sound maintenance policies as well as procurement of spare parts. He will also handle complex projects of the Company including costing and financial control.
3. LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST III - (ONE POST)
Applicants must be in possession of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with a mean grade of C (plain) in the relevant science subjects or an approved equivalent qualification and must have a Diploma in Analytical /Industrial chemistry from a recognized Institution. In addition they should be conversant with safety precautions. Experience in handling petroleum products will be an added advantage.
The successful candidate will be expected to work under close supervision of more Senior Officers. Duties at this level will include applying approved procedures in receiving/extracting samples from diverse sources and coding, tagging and recording the same, recording data relating to on-going quality control processes, assisting in carrying out simple routine analysis and assisting in maintaining both fixed and movable laboratory utilities in good condition for re-use.
4. SENIOR ENGINEER (INSTRUMENTATION AND COMMUNICATION - ONE POST (RE-ADVERTISED)
Applicants must be between 30-40 years of age and be in possession of Bachelor of Science Degree in Electronics/Telecommunications Engineering from a recognized University and must be registered by the Engineers Registration Board of Kenya and be Corporate Member of the Institute of Engineers of Kenya or Corporate Member of a Professional Engineering body recognized by the Institution.
They must be computer literate and have a minimum working experience of ten (10) years, five (5) of which will be preferably in oil industry. Knowledge of PLC, SCADA and Fibre Optic Cable Systems will be an added advantage.
The successful candidate will coordinate design, installation and general maintenance activities of the system in the area of specialization. He/She will assist in the formulation and review of sound maintenance policies as well as procurement of spare parts. He/She will also handle complex projects of the Company including costing and financial control.
5. SENIOR ACCOUNTANT -ONE POST (RE-ADVERTISED)
Applicants must be between 30-40 years of age and be in possession of Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Accounting Option) or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University and must be a CPA (K) holder or equivalent.
They must have a relevant working experience of at least ten (10) years and have demonstrated professional competence in handling accounting duties. They must also be proficient in using financial accounting systems, MS Office applications and have good communication skills. Experience in handling creditors will be an added advantage.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the functions of several Sections in which he/she is expected to assist in the development and implementation of financial controls and procedures. The Officer will 'be required to work within the Company policies and his/her work will be subject to overall review rather than to specific checks and will also include tasks outside normal routine, for example, investment and capital appraisal and review, including accounting for capital and investment projects.
6. SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR - ONE POST(RE-ADVERTISED)
Applicants must be between 30-40 years of age and be in possession of Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting or Finance or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized University and must be a CPA (K) or equivalent. CISA Certification and appreciation of Information Systems will be an added advantage. They should have ten (10) years relevant working experience in a large organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing the Company's financial and other internal control procedures for their adequacy, effectiveness and reliability and ensuring that the Company's financial, human, and material assets are properly safeguarded against theft, misuse or damage and are put into proper use for the furtherance of Company objectives.
7. SENIOR SECURITY OFFICER -ONE POST (RE-ADVERTISED)
Applicants must be between 30-40 years of age and be in possession of KCSE with a mean grade of C+ /Division III with at least a C+/Credit in English language or KACE with at least a Principle and a Pass in General Paper, and must be Computer literate.
In addition, they must have served for a period of at least five (5) years at the Kenya Police Force at the level of Superintendent of Police or a Major in the Kenya Armed Forces or its equivalent ranks in other disciplined forces.
He/She must have evidence of proven professional competence coupled with ability to coordinate, control and supervise a large number of staff. Prior experience in corporate security in a reputable organization will be an added advantage.
The successful candidate will be in-charge of a region and will be answerable to the Chief Security Officer on matters of staff welfare, discipline, training and development among other duties under him/her.
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence to the address below quoting the advertised position on both the cover letter and the envelope by 22nd August 2008 enclosing CVs with full details of education background, professional qualifications, relevant experience and attach copies of Certificates. Applications may also be deposited at our Head Office, Kenpipe Plaza 1st Floor in the APPLICATION BOX.
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
Kenya Pipeline Company Limited
P.O. Box 73442, 00200
KPC Is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply
Kenyan Jobs Categories
- About Kenyan Jobs Blogspot
- Academic and Research Article Writers
- Academic Heads and Principals
- Accounting and Finance
- Actuarial Science
- Agriculture and Agri-Business
- Armed Forces and Police
- Auditing and Risk Management
- Automobile Industry
- Banking and Investments Jobs
- Beauty and Fitness
- Brand Manager
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Development
- Business for Sale
- Business Funding and Grants
- Business Partnership
- Business Premises for Rent and Lease
- Cabin Crew and Aviation Related Jobs
- Call Centre and BPO Jobs
- Career Guidance Tips
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Cars for Sale
- CEO and Director Level Jobs
- Civil Service and GOK Jobs
- Clearing and Forwarding
- Clothing and Textile
- Communication and Public Relations
- Community Development
- Competitions and Contests
- Corporate Affairs
- County Government Jobs
- Crime and Fraud Forensics Investigations
- Customer Service
- Debt Collection Jobs
- Design and Fine Arts
- Drivers and Chauffeurs
- Economics and Statistics
- Education and Learning Opportunities
- Education and Training Jobs
- Environment and Climate Change
- Event Management Jobs
- Field Officer
- Fisheries and Marine Resource Management
- Food and Beverage
- Forestry and Wildlife
- Geology and Meteorology
- Government of Kenya Consultancy
- Graduate Trainees
- Health and Medical Services
- Health and Safety
- House for Rent
- House for Sale
- Housekeeping and Laundry
- Human Resource
- Job Search Tips
- Job Application Tips
- Job Interview Tips
- Job Search Incidences
- Laboratory Technologist
- Land and Natural Resources
- Land for Sale
- Landscaping and Aesthetics
- Language Interpreters
- languages and literature
- Looking for a Job
- Management Trainees
- Media and Journalism
- Migration and Settlement
- Mining and Minerals
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Motorcycle Riders and Cyclists
- Music and Performing Arts
- NGO and UN Jobs
- Office Administration
- Physical and Manual Work
- Politics and Governance
- Printing Industry Jobs
- Procurement Supplies and Logistics
- Production and Manufacturing
- Programme Management
- Project Management
- Property Management and Estate Agents
- Religion and Faith Based Jobs
- Research and Development
- Resource Mobilization and Fund-Raising
- Sales and Marketing
- Scholarship and Bursary Opportunities
- Science and Biology
- Scientific Research Jobs
- Searching for a Job
- Shipping and Maritime Jobs
- Social Work
- Sports Related Jobs
- Strategic Planning and Policy Formulation
- Support Staff and Clerks
- Team Building and Personal Development
- Temporary Jobs
- Tenders and Procurement Opportunities
- The Kenyan Job Market
- Tourism and Wildlife
- Transport Management and Logistics
- Veterinary Medicine and Animal Health
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Waiters and Bartenders
- Water and Sanitation
- Woodwork Art Craft
Monday, August 4, 2008
Kenya Pipeline Company Limited is looking for suitable candidates to fill the following positions.
Featured Jobs in Kenya
KHRC Consultancy to Conduct a Research Study on the Effectiveness of Agriculture Cooperatives in Delivering Trade Justice for Farmers of Select Kenyan Products
Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu Transport & Logistics Coordinator
APHRC Post-Doctoral Fellow
APHRC Monitoring and Evaluation Expert
Credit Bank Limited Clearing Officer
Tropical Heat Marketing Manager
Techno Brain .Net Software Engineer
Techno Brain Business Development Manager (BFSI)
View Latest Jobs Here
- ► April 2014 (794)
- ► March 2014 (1139)
- ► February 2014 (1065)
- ► January 2014 (1135)
- ► December 2013 (607)
- ► November 2013 (924)
- ► October 2013 (1098)
- ► September 2013 (1092)
- ► August 2013 (1103)
- ► July 2013 (1190)
- ► June 2013 (1033)
- ► May 2013 (1213)
- ► April 2013 (1072)
- ► March 2013 (870)
- ► February 2013 (1090)
- ► January 2013 (1116)
- ► December 2012 (675)
- ► November 2012 (1016)
- ► October 2012 (1221)
- ► September 2012 (904)
- ► August 2012 (1018)
- ► July 2012 (1088)
- ► June 2012 (913)
- ► May 2012 (999)
- ► April 2012 (796)
- ► March 2012 (973)
- ► February 2012 (819)
- ► January 2012 (808)
- ► December 2011 (576)
- ► November 2011 (845)
- ► October 2011 (742)
- ► September 2011 (880)
- ► August 2011 (807)
- ► July 2011 (735)
- ► June 2011 (771)
- ► May 2011 (544)
- ► April 2011 (538)
- ► March 2011 (656)
- ► February 2011 (641)
- ► January 2011 (639)
- ► December 2010 (368)
- ► November 2010 (500)
- ► October 2010 (415)
- ► September 2010 (450)
- ► August 2010 (369)
- ► July 2010 (361)
- ► June 2010 (283)
- ► April 2010 (360)
- ► March 2010 (684)
- ► February 2010 (767)
- ► January 2010 (703)
- ► December 2009 (538)
- ► November 2009 (630)
- ► October 2009 (633)
- ► September 2009 (568)
- ► August 2009 (525)
- ► July 2009 (544)
- ► June 2009 (427)
- ► May 2009 (496)
- ► April 2009 (449)
- ► March 2009 (488)
- ► February 2009 (427)
- ► January 2009 (471)
- ► December 2008 (315)
- ► November 2008 (436)
- ► October 2008 (396)
- ► September 2008 (389)
- Secretary: World Health Organization (WHO)
- Civil Engineer: Total Kenya
- Kenya Anti-Corruption Commission (KACC) New Headqu...
- Monitoring and Evaluation Office: Christian Aid
- ICT Instructors Positions: Institute of Advanced T...
- Consultancy-Radio Engineer: Education Development ...
- Gandhi Smarak Nidhi Fund Post Graduate Scholarship...
- Graduate Trainees: Kenya Shell
- Management Trainers: Strategic Leadership Centre I...
- Finance/Operations Manager: Elizabeth Glaser Pedia...
- Safaricom Jobs
- Kenya Pipeline Company Limited Jobs Advertisement
- Corporate Affairs Manager: Mastermind Tobacco (K) ...
- Finance Manager, Contracts & Grants Officer: Famil...
- Sportsview Hotel Jobs
- Head Teacher Required
- Development Of Preliminary Groundwater Allocation ...
- Program Assistant: World Bank Country Office in Ke...
- Ndege Chai Sacco Ltd Jobs
- MyJobsEye (K) Opportunities
- KWS Various Vacancies in August 2008
- Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL) Jobs
- Head Of Stores And Logistics: Kenya Airways
- Power System Development Manager, Deputy Principal...
- Kenya College of Communications Technology Jobs
- Radio/ICT Officer: Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Senior Administrative Assistant: International Ma...
- Administrative Assistant: International Maize and ...
- Human Resource Manager: East African Breweries Lim...
- Head of ICT, Internal Auditor, Senior Legal Office...
- Finance & Administration Manager, Clinical Officer...
- East African Development Bank Opportunities
- Construction Company Jobs
- Procurement Manager: CocaCola Nairobi Bottlers Lim...
- KEMRI/CDC Program Vacancies
- Auditors: CPA Audit Firm
- Internal Audit Manager, Human Resource Manager, Bu...
- Coordinator -Debtors Section, Finance Department: ...
- Network of African Science Academies (NASAC) Vacan...
- Programme Officers (2): African Academy of Science...
- ▼ Aug 04 (40)