CfC Life Assurance Ltd, one of Kenya's premier Insurance Companies, has provided insurance services to the nation for over (40) years and continues to write a range of life and health insurance products including ordinary life, medical, pension and personal accident.
We are a customer focused provider of relevant and affordable life, health and retirement products. Our highly motivated teams and efficient processes ensure accessibility of our products while continually growing our market share and maximizing on stakeholder value.
That is why we are looking for a specialist to join our underwriting team.
Main Purpose of the Job
To assist the Life Operations Manager in the development, maintenance and /or review of all actuarial matters in the organization.
- Assist with the review of the company and competitor products and make necessary product changes and enhancements with respect to pricing and rate reviews
- Undertake on a continuous basis an expense ratio analysis for the book
- Apply and recommend changes to actuarial techniques and procedures used in evaluating claims/loss and expense reserves, withdrawals and commissions
- Assisting in the preparation of actuarial valuation data
- Perform advanced statistical analyses for management reporting and make recommendations supporting the analyses
- Bachelors degree in Actuarial Science or Mathematics from a recognized University
- At least two credits or passes in professional actuarial examinations from a recognized examining body
- At least 2 years experience in a life office or an Actuarial environment
- High level computer skills
- Must be a team player
- Be able to work under constant pressure
- Be willing to go an extra mile
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
The Human Resources Department
P.O Box 30364-00100
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.