The Department manager is a member of the Management committee of MS-TCOC and has the following main tasks:
- Overall management responsibility for the development training department
- Programme development and monitoring to ensure high quality and relevant training courses and consultancies
- Conduct training and consultancies in relevant areas of specialisation
- At least a Masters Degree in Social Science or any other relevant development field,
- Min. 8 years working experience in training management and Consultancy of which rnin, 3 years were in a management position
- Experience in and solid understanding of Democracy, Good Governance arid Development issues
- Experience in developing, conducting and managing participatory training
- Flexible, systematic and an interest in taking part in other cultures
- Ability to cooperate and maintain open dialogue with staff
MS-TCDC offers a challenging international work environment within a well-equipped campus catering for more than 1600 people each year (see www.mstcdc.or.tz)
Further information incl. job description is available from the centre. Applications including a detailed CV should be addressed to The Principal, and emailed or posted to the address below and reach us no later than 23rd Jan, 2009.
Interviews will be held on the 29th and 30th January 2009. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
US Action Aid Denmark works with local partners in 6 African countries and Central America, Southern Sudan, the Middle East for democracy and against poverty . MS-TCDC is a training programme under MS. The centre employs 86 full time staff. The centre provides high quality training and consultancies to civil society organisations and the partners. We also offer Swahili courses and conference facilities. Our main focus is Eastern and Southern Africa.
P.O. Box 254
Tel: + 255 27 2553837/8/9 or +255 754 651715
Fax: 255 27 2553836 or +255 784 562141
jobs @ mstcdc.or.tz