FKE is the leading employers' organization and the voice of employers in Kenya with 50 years of service to the Nation focusing on labour relations, organizational development, legal and training services. Looking to the future, FKE is repositioning itself to continue championing employer's interests and strengthen partnerships with other stakeholders. To boost the existing team, we seek to engage high calibre, dynamic and results oriented professionals of high integrity to join our team and grow with us.
FKE/MM/01: Marketing Manager
The successful candidate will be expected to strengthen stakeholder awareness of FKE, its role and services. He/she will also oversee growth of FKE's membership base through implementing effective recruitment and retention programs and promoting value-add services to members.
- Bachelor of Commerce (marketing option) and relevant professional qualifications in marketing
- At least five years experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of service brand management will be an added advantage.
The successful candidate will develop and sustain a high level of customer (member) satisfaction through coordination of service delivery and training and will maintain up-to-date membership information and service records for prudent reporting and service performance appraisal.
- University degree, preferably in business management.
- At least three years experience in service centre management or similar responsibilities.
- Experience in training and consultancy will be an added advantage.
This position's overall objective is to deliver sound legal advice and representation to members. The candidate will be expected to have expert knowledge in employment laws and will carry out research on various legal aspects, prepare legal opinions, undertake debt collection, draw up contracts and other instruments, and be adept at conducting training on legal and industrial relations issues.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from a recognized university.
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
- At least three years litigation experience in a busy legal environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing effective financial strategies, policies, processes, procedures and tools in order to ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements. He/she will effectively coordinate preparation of the annual budget and monitor performance by developing and implementing Management Information Systems (MIS) which provide timely and relevant information to internal stakeholders for effective decision making.
- Bachelor of Commerce in accounting or finance.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA-K) or equivalent professional qualifications in accounting
- Sound knowledge of modern International Accounting Standards.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications
- At least five years post-qualification experience in a similar position.
The successful candidate will promote FKE's visibility and brand and ensure alignment between the organization's messaging and corporate objectives. In addition, he/she will be expected to possess relevant skills to guide development of policy statements and relevant communication to stakeholders. He/she will be adept at organizing events and implementing stakeholder communications.
- University degree in mass communication, marketing or public relations.
- At least five years experience in a senior communications position.
- A postgraduate qualification in public relations will be an added advantage.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.