Our Client, National Housing and Construction Company Limited (NHCC) is a 48 year old private limited liability company jointly owned by the Government of Uganda and the Government of Libya.
The company’s major area of business is construction of residential and commercial buildings.
We seek to recruit a visionary, strategic and dynamic individual as a Chief Executive Officer to provide strategic and operational leadership to NHCC in line with the organization’s vision, mission, mandate and the set policies and guidelines.
Minimum job specifications
The successful candidate will have
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management or a related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as a chief executive officer and/or performing executive level roles overseeing large, diverse groups, projects and portfolios in a reputable organization.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management and a related field will be an added advantage.
- Experience in the real estate, infrastructure development and construction industry, is also an added advantage.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
See detailed Job Description and person specifications on NHCC website: www.nhcc.co.ug or PILA website: www.pilaconsultants.org
If you believe you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please send your application to the address below not later than 5.00 p.m., Monday 14th January 2013.
Provide a detailed CV demonstrating possession of the job requirements, current position, names and addresses of three referees, copies of professional/Academic documents, email address, and day time telephone contact.
The Executive Director,
Plot 648 Nanfumbambi Road,
Kikoni Makerere West,
P.O. Box 9092,
Tel: +256-312 275 892, +256-414 592 926
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted