Jul 12, 2013
A leading professionally managed industrial / service group operating in East Africa , engaged in diverse operations, is looking for an
The group has a projects cell focused to identify new projects / execute and monitor the progress of various on going projects throughout the group. Reporting to the Projects Manager the incumbent is responsible for:
- Handle diverse projects from inception to completion, independently and perform to strict deadlines.
- Generating concept proposals produce sketch designs and develop these into detailed drawings for tendering and construction purposes.
- Production of specifications and tender documents including coordination of entire tender process in liaison with relevant consultants.
- Tender evaluation and recommendation for contractor’s appointment including short listing appropriate contractors for specific projects.
- Post-contract supervision of various projects starting from contractor’s possession of site to completion, hand-over and defects liability period.
The Person should have:
- Bachelor of Architecture degree from a reputable institution.
- Registration by relevant professional body in country of practice.
- Minimum of 5 years Post-qualification experience. Fresh Graduates in Architecture may apply for a trainee position.
- Very good design ability with a strong aesthetic flair and creativity.
- Strong bias towards tourism and leisure projects essential.
- Computer Aided Design Skills: AutoCAD and ArchiCAD 9.0 are essential.
- a team player with the ability to integrate with other associated professionals
The company provides an attractive compensation package. Candidates who fulfill the above requirements are encouraged to send their detailed resume, one passport size photograph, and contact telephone number with in 10 days from the date of this advertisement to:
P.O.Box 48995-00100, Nairobi, Kenya. EMAIL;email@example.com with a soft copy of the application on email to firstname.lastname@example.org