Vacancy Announcement: Office Assistant / Receptionist
Are you a Kenyan with Front office experience and interest in working on a Somalia program?
Do you want to make a difference in Somalia?
Would you like to join a dynamic team working on stabilization initiatives for Somalia?
Please read on!
USAID Transition Initiatives for Stabilization (TIS) program
The Transition Initiatives for Stabilization (TIS) program is funded by USAID and responds to the complex crisis that has evolved in Somalia.
TIS implements quick impact activities linked to longer-term stabilization goals.
The TIS program is currently seeking a skilled, diplomatic, effective, and highly motivated Office Assistant/Receptionist to join our Nairobi based team.
Qualifications and skills sought:
- Diploma in Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- Basic IT competency required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Working knowledge in using Microsoft office required.
- Honesty, confidentiality and integrity required.
- Cultural sensitivity.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines.
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- English and Somali language fluency required.
Do you have the above qualifications and skills?
1) a CV
2) current position and salary history and
3) three professional references to TIS@dai.com.
Closing date: Monday, September 30, 2013.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.