Free The Children is an NGO based in remote of Narok South district, are looking to hire High School Teachers to join the existing team with the following qualifications;
- Bachelor of Education or a Diploma in Education in related subjects.
- Excellent organizational and communication (interpersonal / oral / written)
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Demonstration of clear, critical thinking and decision-making
- Excellent Computer skills and Project reporting skills
- Loyal, humble, appreciative, full of initiative and energetic
- If registered by TSC will have an added advantage
- Must have attained a C+ in the teaching subjects and overall grade in KSCE.
- Ensure that the subjects you are trained to teach are the subject pursued in high to Form 4 level.
- Experience working in a rural set up with limited resources will have an added advantage.
Subjects Combination and Number of positions available
- English/Literature - 2 positions
- Kiswahili/Geography - 1 position
- Chemistry/Biology - 1 position
- Maths/physics - 2 positions
If you meet the above requirements Send us your Cv only indicating your current salary to;
P.O Box 883 -00621, Nairobi
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th September 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For general information on the organization visit our website: www.freethechildren.com