Jan 6, 2017
Our client, a high-end investment company that focuses on offering alternative investment solutions to individual high net-worth investors, global and institutional investors and Kenyans in the diaspora interested in the high-growth East-African region.
They are looking for a talented Hospitality Business Manager to create strategy, collaborate with others, lead and manage both projects and teams.
- Spearheading the creation and implementation of the company’s hospitality sector business case /strategy and identifying market gaps through conducting comprehensive market research and expansion strategy
- The sign-off of the design and operational requirements and specifications from both the both end user and investor perspectives by leading a team in development and implementation of hospitality -wide strategies
- Develop Operational processes and manuals including adding technical systems for an operational hospitality establishment
- Manage the development and commissioning of both the hotel and serviced apartments business case businesses
- Developing business relationships through membership and participations in professional, industry/trade and civic organizations
- Establish cost & quality standards, maximize profits, develop and retain employees, while ender user and investor expectation.
- Ensure consistence in overall business responsibility including market positioning, brand positioning and service delivery
- Bachelor's degree in a real estate or hospitality related field is required; and a minimum of B+ in KCSE, or equivalent registered with relevant professional body
- 5 years' minimum experience in hotel development, with a proven track record of the successful delivery of major developments (including commissioning) is a minimum requirement
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of the MICE industry and global hospitality market and must be able to display a working understanding of the design and interface between the front of house and back of house operations
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and professionally and comfortable working in a fast-growing, evolving organization that seeks to expand in the hospitality sector
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Working knowledge and understanding of the requirements of an operating 3-star Hotel and Service Apartments is essential for this position
- Have direct experience and be able to show a successful history working directly in the area of the construction and commissioning of high quality hotels
- Work experience within the Sub Sharan region - working for both private and/ or public sector clients is seen as highly advantageous
- Experience in deal origination and site acquisition is an added advantage
Apply by attaching and sending your current CV indicating on the subject line the job title as advertised to email@example.com.
Kindly mention where you saw the job advert.
Applications to be received latest by 15th January 2017.
Only qualified candidates will be acknowledged